Reaching your goals takes work, but there’s a straightforward way to begin and you won’t be alone. We have a clear path toward becoming WealthSmart:
- It begins with a complimentary and confidential discussion over the phone or in person. This meeting will help us both determine if there is a basis for a business relationship. We will collect only basic information at this time to allow us to prepare a complimentary assessment and review.
- We will return a written assessment that will confirm whether or not we can help you. This assessment will also spell out the steps we need to follow to continue the planning process.
- You may have a need for one or more of our “modular” planning services or you may be a candidate for our Comprehensive Planning Services where we take a holistic view of your financial plan, estate plan, life plan, vision and investment assets keeping in mind your unique preferences, tax considerations, cash flow and liquidity needs.
- Action Plans! Without implementation, the financial planning process is a waste of time. However, implementation cannot happen overnight and we must schedule a plan that is mindful of your unique circumstances.
- Education. You will find that our ways follow science rather than salesmanship. Because of this, it is essential that you take us up on our offer to teach you about financial planning and wealth management and we have several tools that we use, including our “WealthSmart Workshops”, our newsletter and various other media.
- Periodic Review. A financial plan is not static and we must continue to review and make sure you are on track.
Please contact us to arrange for your Complimentary Assessment and Review Experience (our CARE package for short!)