Have you ever considered the impact of emotional investing on your retirement nest egg? It can be difficult to ride out the emotional ups and downs of the market, but a decision to change an investment plan can spell disaster.
If market volatility makes you anxious and you are thinking about changing your investment strategy as a result, you might want to consider the following benefits that our retirement planning approach may provide::
- Predictable income guaranteed not to decrease no matter how investments perform
- Sustainable income that will last for life
- Potentially increasing guaranteed income to help keep pace with inflation
- The flexibility to change the investment or access savings at any time
- Tax-efficient income when held in a non-registered account
- Benefits that help ensure the smooth transition of an estate
These features and benefits work together allowing you to invest for continued growth while being assured that your savings can provide a predictable stream of retirement income for life, regardless of market conditions.
Your retirement years are a time where you should have confidence in knowing you have a source of retirement income that cannot be outlived.