Plan Design… The most overlooked part of every benefits plan.
- Why do you have the plan design you currently have?
- Are all your employees treated the same?
- Are there any special benefits for the key people?
- Is your disability insurance tax-free or taxable?
- Is your coverage non-occupational or 24 hour coverage?
- Is your plan design contributing to escalating benefits costs?
- Are you wasting money on unwanted or unused benefits?
- Have you checked to see if your plan design is out of date?
Plan Brokerage… Having an independent consultant act as your broker can often result in a more appropriately designed plan at a lower cost to you.
- Does your current agent have the resources to “go to bat for you” and shop the insurance market on your behalf?
- Is your current agent obligated to promote a particular company’s policy?
- Does your current claims experience or age rating justify rate decreases, and is your current plan getting the rates it deserves?
- Have you done a thorough rate check in the last 2 years?
Plan Communication… If your employees don’t understand the benefits plan, they don’t truly perceive it as a “benefit.”
- Do the employees clearly understand and appreciate the benefits they currently have?
- When the employees have a question, are you their only contact for answers? Would you like to someone else to answer those questions?
- Do you feel that someone else should be available to answer all those questions?
- Do all their problems and paperwork get dumped on your desk?
- Do your employees understand and appreciate the benefits they have?
Summary… We work with you to do the following:
- Design a plan that truly matches your firm’s special needs
- Shop the insurance market to get you the best price consistent with quality service
- Communicate the benefits and their value to your employees
- Reduce the administrative hassle involved in providing benefits to a minimum.