WealthSmart Business Strategies
“WealthSmart Business Strategies” involves a coordinated approach to helping business owners plan, build and secure their wealth. Although our services are best explored through a complimentary introductory meeting, we ask that you check off any of the following questions that apply to you so that we may focus our next discussion:
Have your advisors helped you construct a comprehensive financial plan that accomplishes the following?
- Quantifying your long-term goals, assessing your resources, building a concise Investment Policy Statement and creating tax-efficient strategies to help you achieve your dreams.
- Securing your “human capital” in event of accident, sickness or death.
- Reviewing plans for business continuity and asset transfers amongst shareholders and family.
Is it worth a 30 minute discovery meeting to see if we can become your personal Certified Financial Planner so that your energy is focused on building your business?
- Do you have a plan to help deal with escalating employee benefits costs?
- Is your Group RRSP/Pension compliant with the new Capital Accumulation Guidelines?
- Did you know that Individual Pension Plans (IPPs) can help shelter far more money than through your RRSP, allowing your corporation to benefit from substantial deductions and creditor-proof your assets?
- Do you have plans for the “special people” in your business (including yourself)?
- Given that most mutual funds under-perform their benchmarks, are you open to an approach that captures market returns efficiently and is based on financial science, rather than salesmanship?
- Are you tired of experiencing disappointing returns from the “latest and greatest” investment fads?
- Have you done all you can to convert your highly taxed personal income into tax-efficient wealth?
- Are you interested in guaranteeing that your retirement assets provide an income for life?
Richard Vetter is a Certified Financial Planner, Chartered Life Underwriter, owner of WealthSmart Financial Group and a Senior Financial Advisor with Manulife Securities Incorporated. He has 27 years of industry experience and his intelligent approach is based on financial science, rather than salesmanship. We call this “The WealthSmart Way.”
We are passionate about what we do, having seen the incredible results of becoming “WealthSmart” and because we want to help our clients prevent all too common and irreversible financial mistakes.
We believe that money is not everything – but it’s about as important as oxygen and a proper wealth management plan is absolutely essential to help you achieve your dreams.